As the Year of the Sheep comes to an end and the Year of the Monkey approaches, the world faces the problems that it has created on its own.
It is true, we don’t want to know the future. But, who said we couldn’t predict it? So here is a list of what might or will happen in the Year of the Monkey.
- Sadly, 2016 will cause more damage in Syria and Yemen that obviously, leads to refugees looking for a better life in Europe.
- Cyprus might reunify unlike the Korea’s.
- 2016 might mean women taking more of the top jobs in the U.S. and the U.N.
- Science might involve more enough for us to understand more of our past, the universe, and even more our own bodies.
- World Population will decline because of contraceptives.
- Pollution is going to get worse causing harmful effects in our environment.
- The U.S. Presidential Election. Will we have the first female president? Will fate play a sick game and let Donald Trump take office? Will a Democrat or Republican win the presidency?
- Security and discretion in the internet might continue to be tampered leading to unchangeable passwords, etc.
- Britain might leave the European Nation.
- We might discover how to detect and stop birth defects from the first weeks of pregnancy.
- The Summer Olympics takes place in Rio De Janeiro.
- At the end of 2016, there will be a new U.N. Secretary General and the place might be filled by woman…again.
In some areas, The Year of the Monkey might progress and in another it might become worse. I guess, we’ll have to wait to see what happens. Then, we can make a prediction for The Year of the Rooster.