On June 4, the class of 2015 graduated from Daniel Pearl Magnet High. Here are some of the most creative caps at the memorable ceremony.
1. Catherine Escobar, Los Angeles Valley College bound, showcases her loyalty to Walter White with her “Breaking Bad” cap. Will you remember her name?
2. Brittney Bayardo, UC Irvine bound, reveals what truly got her through high school.
3. Valedictorian Chris Bower, University of Oregon bound, lives long and prospers with his “Star Trek” cap. He is also guarding the galaxy with his buddy, Groot.
4. Jessica Mallari, UC Santa Barbara bound, is all ears for how to achieve dreams.
5. Yasmine Saraf, UC San Diego bound, returns to her childhood cartoon “SpongeBob Squarepants.”
6. Elizabeth Hovanesian, Cal State Northridge bound, suits the role of a queen.
7. Track-and-field star Vanessa Barajas, Cal State Northridge bound, reminds the class of 2015 of their accomplishments.
Remember, once a shark, always a shark. Congratulations to the class of 2015! Caps off to you.